Project planning and management for a clear, accountable development process.
We use an hybrid agile-waterfall approach::
- Project Charter - a documented understanding of the purpose, goals, scope and stakeholders for the project, as well as risk management issues.
- Communication Plan - a documented understanding of who's responsible for communications consideration and decision making.
- Application Specification Plan - a documented full account of application requirements for the project – everything from data models to user interface wireframes.
- Work Breakdown Structure - documented work schedule with task-specific requirements and timelines for all aspects of development, may include iterative development cycles.
- Progress updates weekly and on demand through our project portal.